Wednesday 23 September 2009

Open Event @ Arnolfini

I was recently approached by Rui Guerra of the V2 Institute for the Unstable Media who was looking for participants for an Open Event, 'Craftivism', to be held at the Arnolfini (Bristol) in December.



Rui has given everyone a huge amount of freedom in what they want to host as part of the event and my group (consisting of myself and other researchers from BRL) is no exception. Will keep posting as I know more.

The Enactive Torch was presented at V2 by my colleague Tom Froese in February 2008.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you are going to use my copyright images on your blog can you please at least ask for my permission first?

Ad Spiers said...

Apologies, I pulled it off a google image search without looking at the source. Will be more concientious in the future.